Mrs. Anisa Subashi and Mrs. Suzana Lulaj, Secretary General of the Federation of Textile, Garment, Leather-Shoe and Craft Workers’ Unions, were today in Fier in working meetings in several public and private institutions, as well as a meeting with the main leaders of the Fier Trade Union Council to draft the working plan in Fier Region for the three KSSH Federations:
- Federation of Textile, Garment, Leather-Shoe and Craft Workers’ Unions
- Federation of Trade Unions of Financial, Commercial, Banking and Tourism Employees
- Federation of Trade Unions of Public Administration and Civil Service Employees.
Together with the District Coordinator for KSSH, Mr. Rrapo Isufaj made several meetings, as in:
- Fier Social Insurance Institute, where they met together with the representative of this union there, the Director of SII Fier, Mr. Andius Olldashi,
- Fier Municipality, Patos Municipality
- Prepresentatives of fasons, etc.